1. Aloe Tree Chenin Blanc, South Africa £18.50
Aromatic guava & orange blossom jump from the glass! Off-dry with characters of ripe apples, peaches & orange peel on the palate. Elegant & crisp on the finish
2. Conviviale Pinot Grigio, Veneto, Italy £19.50
Ripe orchard fruits on the nose with hints of honey and peach. Lightly spicy with good weight and texture, balanced by fresh citrus acidity and baked apple and pear notes.
3. Laborie Sauvignon Blanc, South Africa £21.00
A floral nose with notes of almond and ripe peach. Aromatic fruits on the palate are balanced by fresh acidity,
4. Parlez Vous Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc France £21.50
A discreet bouquet of acacia and hawthorn flowers. The palate is elegant yet lively.
5. Cantina di Monteforte Soave Classico, Italy £22.50
A lively, fruity, flinty Sauvignon Blanc with flavours of green fig, guava & asparagus. Refreshing acidity and a clean, crisp finish.
6. Aromo Estate Viognier Chile £24.00
Intense characters of ripe apricots and tropical blossoms. Fresh and lively on the palate with an attractive mineral finish
7. Head Over Heels Forgotten Riesling Berton £26.00
Vineyards, Eden Valley Australia Medium sweet with floral aromas of citrus blossoms and rose petals. Lemon and grapefruit flavours are enhanced by crisp & racy acidity.
8. La Val Orballo Albarino Rias Biaxas Spain £26.50
This bright and pale lemon wine offers forwardly fruity citrus aromas blended with fragrant mountain herbs and hints of baked apple. Generous on the palate with the ripe fruit perfectly balanced by a refreshing acidity
9. Cave de Hunawihr Gewürztraminer Reserve, Alsace £27.50
Delicate and exotic, this Alsace wine has subtle lychee and mango flavours with a hint of rose. Intense yet elegant aromas and flavours of pear, apple and lemon zest, a bright acidity and a salty minerality. A really good wine for fish dishes.
10. Sileni Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc, £28.50
Marlborough New Zealand Ripe tropical and gooseberry fruit flavours with a zingy finish and impeccable balance
11. Louis Latour Ardeche, France £30.50
This Chardonnay is stylish, elegant and pure class in a glass. Pure unoaked Chardonnay character on the nose and the palate. Hints of apples and good ripe acidity.
12. La Giustiniana Gavi di Gavi ‘Lugarara’, Italy £33.50
A subtle, fresh wine with green apples and almond notes that linger on the finish.
13. Domaine Sautereau Sancerre, France £35.50
Pungent fresh grassy aromas mingle with riper citrus style fruits. Round and full in the mouth and finishing with a pure intensity as is typical of a classy Sancerre.
14. Domaine Laroche Chablis St Martin, France £36.50
Beautifully lifted on the nose, concentrated on the palate with a lovely balance of pure fruit and the classic mineral quality that characterises excellent Chablis.
15. Domaine Bouchie-Chatelier Pouilly Fumé, £42.50
Loire, France Characterful Sauvignon aromas with underlying gunflint notes. Harmonious palate and a wonderfully long finish
16. David Moret Puligny-Montrachet, £65.00
Burgundy, France A delicious Puligny with zesty citrus flavours and spicy undertones that continue long after your glass is empty.
Rose and Blush wines
35. Villa Benizi Pinot Grigio Blush, Veneto, Italy £18.50
Delicate characters of wild strawberry, apple and honeysuckle. Crisp,dry, clean and fresh.
36. Wildwood Zinfandel Rose, California £18.50
Youthful and fresh with cherry and watermelon aromatics. Juicy ripe strawberries and sweet candy abound on the palate.
37. Le Provencal Cristol Rose, Cotes de Provence £28.50
France - Classic delicate salmon colour and light wild strawberry nose. Beautifully structured with red berry and lightly candied summer
fruit flavours. Elegant and refreshing
38. Ontanon Clarete Pale Rose Rioja, Spain £29.50
This pale rose is outstanding. Lifted flavours of rosehip and red berry fruits with balanced citrus acidity and an elegant dry finish
51. Tabali Late Harvest Muscat Limari Valley, Chile £13.00 (Half Bottle)
Gold with a hint of pink & characters of papaya, honey & flora. Sweet palate with citrus acidity & on the long finish
52. Ginestet Classique Sauternes Bordeaux, France £26.50 (50cl Bottle)
Silver IWC - Classic botrytis noble nose : rich in honey & sweet floral tones with notes of citrus marmalade. Rich & smooth with honeyed apricot flavours.
53. Essensia Orange Muscat Quady, California £26.50 (Half Bottle)
Vibrant Orange Muscat colour with flavours of sweet orange, apricot and bittersweet marmalade. Zesty acidity on the finish.
54. Elysium Black Muscat Quady, California £28.50 (Half Bottle)
Brilliant crimson colour with characters of ripe berries, rose petals, strawberry & lychee. Balanced acidity and a refreshing finish.
55. Katinka Late Harvest Tokaji Patricius, Hungary £32.50 (50cl Bottle)
Sweet with notes of vanilla, caramel, orange and white chocolate over a lightly spiced background
56. Tokaji Aszu 5 Puttonyos Tokajii, Hungary £45.50 (50cl Bottle)
100% Furmint. Smoky & honeyed aromas with hints of peach, apple, lemon & barley on the richly sweet palate. Appetising and fresh.
57. Vidal Icewine Pelee Island Ontario, Canada £65.50 (Half Bottle)
100% Vidal. Lusciously sweet & smooth with rich concentrated characters of apricots, peach, orange zest, dried apricot & fig. Outstanding!
By the glass
75. Tabali Late Harvest Muscat Limari Valley, Chile
Glass: £4.50 / Half Bottle: £13.00
Fresh and fragrant with notes of pear and apple. Off-dry and lively with a crisp finish.
17. Altopiano Montepulciano D’Abruzzo, Italy £19.50
Ruby red with violet reflexes. Small red berry fruits, wild cherry, violets and spice on the palate. Full-bodied, well-structured with soft and balanced tannins.
18. Laborie Merlot , South Africa £20.00
Fresh berry and lavender with subtle spice notes make this a truly lovely Rhône-style South African red.
19. McPhersons Wineries Little Rascal Shiraz, Australia £21.50
Deliciously spicy, lively Shiraz, positively zinging with raspberry, strawberry, apple, cranberry & plum fruit flavours. Notes of vanilla with a spicy tang on the finish.
20. Finca Beltran Malbec Reserve, Mendoza, Argentina £22.00
Lifted red and black fruits on the nose. The palate is full and fresh, with an appealing, juicy fruit depth and a long, cherry finish.
21. Chateau L’Ermitage, ‘Auzan’ Costieres de Nimes £24.50
France. This blend of Syrah, Mourvedre & Grenache is beefy in style with distinctive dark red ripe fruit. Sweet and savoury with notes of black cherry and roasted coffee. Brooding, spicy and warming with a wonderfully smooth palate.
22. Novas Gran Reserva Carmenère Cabernet, Chile £25.50
Organic. A deliciously natural, black, muscular food wine, with a great sense of place. Deep coloured classic blend of Carmenere and Cabernet, reflects dark fruit aromas mixed with soft toasty notes
23. Domaine Les Roches Bleues Brouilly Reserve, £27.50
France. This Gamay Noir shows spice, black pepper, plum and a hint of mint. Delicious lifted forest strawberry fruit and a wonderfully elegant finish
24. Bodegas Santiago Rioja Reserva, Spain £28.50
Intense ruby red colour, subtle spicy and vanilla aromas in harmony with red & black fruit. Rounded and velvety with a perfect balance of flavours. The finish is long & delicious
25. Tuatara Bay Pinot Noir Saint Clair, New Zealand £30.50
Perfumes of sun-ripened strawberries and cherries. A fresh, youthful style of wine with a supple structure and juicy fruit on the finish.
26. The Black Craft Shiraz, Barossa, Australia £32.50
Classic Barossa Shiraz with intense savoury flavours of thick blackberry compote, black pepper and typical iron-rich beefy flavours. A serious shiraz for grown-ups with balanced acidity, fine velvety tannins & tremendous length
29. Perez Cruz Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva, Chile £33.50
Double Platinum DWWA & SWA and deservedly so! Intense blackcurrants and eucalyptus on the nose, jammy fruits on the palate with velvety smooth tannins and a long, intense finish.
30. 1300 Malbec Andeluna, Mendoza Argentina £35.50
Silver DWWA - Diverse characters of fruit and flowers with notes of ‘dulce de leche’, vanilla, chocolate given by its ageing in oak barrels. Smooth, balanced and full-bodied with soft tannins.
31. Barolo ‘Flori’ Piemonte, Italy £42.50
Supple & finely structured with a complex nose of plum, mulberry, strawberry & brown spice combined with delicate violet notes. Firm tannins with plump fruit, silky texture and a long finish
32. Santenay Les Heritiers Saint-Genys, Burgundy, £48.50
France - Intense perfume of black cherries. On the palate it is concentrated, with vibrant red fruit character, good weight and a long finish.
33. Domaine Quiot ‘Les Arnevels’ £49.50
Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Rhône, France - Deep crimson in colour with ripe dark berries, hints of pepper and spices on the palate. Smooth & persistent with soft tannins and a heart-warming finish
34. Domaine Pierre Bouree Gevrey-Chambertin, £64.00
Burgundy, France - Concentrated berry fruit with a smoky intensity, fine, ripe tannins and a long, lifted finish.
41. Terre Di Giulio Prosecco Spumante Doc Veneto, £24.00
Italy - This multiple medal winning prosecco offers fragrant notes of acacia with subtle flavours of apple & honey. Crisp & refreshing with a fine perlage
42. Can Petit Cava Rose, Penedes Spain £24.50
Single estate Cava with vivid redcurrant colour and forward aromatics. Ripe summer fruit & crushed grape flavours on the slightly yeasty structured palate.
43. Naonis Extra Dry Prosecco Spumante DOC Veneto, £27.50
Italy - Deliciously dry and fruity with citrus, peach & nectarine characters. Elegant with a delicate mousse and a long finish.
44. Jacques Bardelot Brut NV Champagne, France £39.50
Lovely Pinot Noir richness on the nose, with delicate aromatics, lively mousse and soft mouthfeel
45. Perrier-Jouet Grand Brut NV Champagne, France £62.50
Elegant, complex, crisp and balanced. Fresh apple and lemon flavours, persistent mouthfeel and lingering finish.
46. Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label, NV Champagne, £69.00
France - Madame Clicquot’s wine displays a superb marriage of freshness and power – gorgeous and deceptively pale coloured with fine, persistent bubbles.
47. Laurent Perrier Rosé, NV Champagne, France £85.50
Laurent Perrier Rosé NV has an expressive bouquet, extraordinary depth and freshness and delicious red berry flavours
48. Dom Perignon 2000, Champagne, France £155.00
True to the ambition of Pierre Perignon in the late 17th century, Chef de Cave Richard Geoffroy demands the exceptional – only an outstanding harvest is worthy of Dom Perignon Vintage Champagne, the exclusive product of a single year.
49. Louis Roederer Cristal 1999, Champagne, France £255.50
The jewel of the house of Louis Roederer is Cristal, created in 1876 for Tsar Alexander II. This is Champagne at its finest, the embodiment of elegance and purity. Only Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes from the house’s 10 most celebrated crus are used,
50. Taittinger Brut Reserve NV, Champagne France £32.50
By the glass - White wines
Palazzo del Mare Cattaratto Sicily Italy - 175ml: £4.30 / 250ml: £5.70 / Bottle: £16.50
Notes of lemon, peach and tropical fruit.
Conviviale Pinot Grigio, Italy - 175ml: £5.50 / 250ml: £7.50 / Bottle: £19.50
Lightly spicy with baked apple & pear notes.
Aromo Estate Viognier, Chile - 175ml: £7.00 / 250ml: £8.50 / Bottle: £24.00
Ripe apricot flavours, lively with a mineral finish.
Sileni Cellars Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand - 175ml: £7.75 / 250ml: £9.95 / Bottle: £28.50
Tropical and gooseberry fruit flavours with a zingy finish
By the glass - Red wines
Palazzo del Mare Nero d’Avola Sicily Italy - 175ml: £4.30 / 250ml: £5.70 / Bottle: £16.50
Full and fresh with an appealing, juicy fruit depth.
Little Rascal, McPherson’s Winery, Australia - 175ml: £6.00 / 250ml: £7.00 / Bottle: £21.50
Youthful and vibrant Shiraz.
Ch L’Ermitage Costieres de Nimes France - 175ml: £6.95 / 250ml: £8.75 / Bottle: £24.50
Sweet & savoury with black cherry & roasted coffee characters.
Bogegas Santiago Rioja Reserva, Spain - 175ml: £7.25 / 250ml: £9.50 / Bottle: £28.50
A rich, aromatic Rioja with red fruit and smoky aromas.
By the glass - Rose wines
Villa Benizi Pinot Grigio Blush, Italy - 175ml: £5.00 / 250ml: £6.50 / Bottle: £18.50
A fresh, crisp Blush with apple & honeysuckle characters.
Wildwood Zinfandel Rose, California - 175ml: £5.00 / 250ml: £6.50 / Bottle: £18.50
Refreshing and easy drinking – sweet summer fruit flavours.
By the glass - Sparklling wines
Terre Di Giulio Prosecco Spumante DOC Veneto - 200ml Single Serve Bottle , Italy £8.50
This multiple medal winning prosecco offers fragrant notes of acacia with subtle flavours of apple & honey. Crisp & refreshing with a fine perlage